Friday 29 October 2010

Stationery

Some of the projects I've been working on for the last couple of months are about to come to a close, which means I'll be starting some new ones soon. I don't know what they are yet, but I'm sure they'll be awesome... And one thing I like to do to kickstart something new is to get new stationery! I think I use it as an excuse to buy new stuff, telling myself I couldn't possibly be inspired to do something new using the end of a notebook from the last project. It makes sense in my head....

Below are some options I've gathered over the last few months. At the top, there's some stuff from Muji (always a winner), in the middle is a notebook and pencil from fashion label Arms, and at the bottom are the witty "Keep Sketch" pencils from Mr. Alex Synge, which you can pick up from the Irish Design Shop. With supplies like these, my next endeavours are bound for success...