Thursday 1 November 2012

Oven Dishes by Ardmore Pottery



I first spotted these oven dishes, made by Mary Lincoln of Ardmore Pottery, over on I am of Ireland, an online Irish craft retailer. Amid its broad range of stock in a variety of materials, it was these dishes that really stood out. Beautifully simple, the dishes boast a perfectly circular shape, interrupted only by two small tabs for handling, glazed in a great shade of soft sea green. The dishes are designed and made along with a range of pottery by Lincoln at Ardmore Pottery and Gallery in Co. Waterford, where Lincoln runs her pottery studio along with a craft shop. You can buy them there as well as online through I am of Ireland. Also, you can see these and more items in the flesh at I am of Ireland's pop-up shop in Clashmore, Co. Waterford on 10 and 11 November.


Images courtesy of I am of Ireland