Thursday 1 April 2010

Here's the Heads Up #4



Tonight!
Pecha Kucha #5, The Sugar Club, Dublin 2
I know, I know, I already mentioned this one, but what I forgot to mention is that along with the 10 speakers there will be a screening of Areaman's documentary 140 Characters. Saw a teaser trailer for it when Areaman last took to the Sugar Club stage for a Sweettalk, and very excited to see the whole thing. This spectacular affair is a mere €5, payable at the door (which opens at 7 - be there early though, I hear it'll be a popular one....unless that's a lie someone told me, it being April Fool's Day...)

April 15th:
TedX Liffey, Twisted Pepper, Dublin 1
If you missed out on tickets to TedX Dublin 3.0 in the Science Gallery (and let's be honest, most people did - they were gone in minutes), maybe you should check out TedX Liffey, following the same format in the Twisted Pepper on the 15th April. Find out more and book some tickets here.