Sunday 25 April 2010

¡Ay Caramba!

After a week or two of busyness-induced silence followed by an unexpected extension of my holiday in the Balaerics (thank you, Eyjafjallajökull - the funniest named volcano I'm aware of), I'm finally back to blogging, hooray!

Firstly, a look at some of the things I've been coveting while in a villa in the mountains in Mallorca:

Awesomely naff tiles. Every house should have some, but maybe not quite as many as there were here:



Delicious champagne bowls (my sister was considering taking these with her when she left, but conscience/baggage restrictions won out in the end):



My nephew Fionn's Artoo t shirt (Auntie Fiona bought it in Next - will be on the lookout once I'm home), appropriate attire for a holiday that included watching each original movie more than once AND playing Star Wars games every day:


(Image via Mia and Mika)